For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- RT @arstechnica: House Science Committee now wants to see SEC’s e-mails, too https://t.co/WvBj7bb2ux by @SJvatn
- FDA Approves World's First Automated Insulin Pump for Diabetics https://t.co/PzpS6wyOTy
- A Teen From Mars Meets a Girl From Earth in the Latest Space Between Us Trailer https://t.co/3WvhP5Bnj8
- @Kriznarba Anti-Defamation League declares ’Pepe the Frog’ a hate symbol https://t.co/lP7s7B9UUL via @bi_politics #sadday
- Movies Scenes Side-By-Side With Other Scenes That Look Exactly the Same https://t.co/ba7C7JeRO8
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.