For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Watch Half the Cast of The Flash Sing "The Ballad of Serenity" http://t.co/2KaGPJBoDq
- How To Fly A Spaceship To The ISS: Orbital Mechanics And A Fancy Stick http://t.co/mQwlYJX7Zu
- Watch Storm Chasers Race to Catch Up With Oklahoma Supercells http://t.co/LcGWs7BAHc
- Two full concentric rainbows in Edmond. . #okwx http://t.co/X3l6rNQKmb
- Dear #okwx news media. Please stop the hyperbole so people will worry and prepare when appropriate instead of thinking sky is always falling
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.