For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Ahh Las Vegas we meet again. Can we just pretend we did this and I promise I'll come back for a weekend on vacation? #tradeshowlife
- Today: final tiling done, just a little grouting now. paint prep done, renter found. Need to move tools and lawn equipment. #sunnyside
- RT @Sherlock221B: We are aware that #Sherlock episode 3 has been uploaded illegally online. If you come across it, please do not share it.…
- Tired enough from a long week that I went to the grocery store and drove home to my old house without thinking.
- Netflix’s Travelers Has the Most Ethically Messed-Up Time Travel I’ve Ever Seen https://t.co/QoElHGE3wE via @io9
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.