For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- @VoteMikeJones RT @RexBOKC: Anyone who hasn't watched The West Wing needs to jump on it. Anyone who ... https://t.co/h1XtVpfWYp
- RT @Kriznarba: Paradox alert paradox alert paradox alert https://t.co/lBYDPmduoR
- RT @TIME: 12-year-old girl runs a half-marathon by mistake https://t.co/83jb1b6ONT
- RT @MsReyda: NOOOOOPE RT @saikocat: So it turns out that kangaroos are what nightmares are made of https://t.co/rey91NDgjm
- RT @JournalRecord: Why are Republicans willing to let Oklahoma burn, columnist asks https://t.co/9LVZdqpTAN @okobs
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.