For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- RT @jasonbellini: Reagan signed a law granting amnesty to 3 million people. How does Obama's executive action on immigration compare? http…
- @TonyinOKC something has to occupy all the retail space vacated by boutiques going under. #imjustsaying
- This Nuclear Sub Was Part Of History's Most Unlikely Beer Run http://t.co/QJLquI03aX
- RT @yourpaltim: Never trust an old dude who has been wearing sweatpants exclusively for 15 years while complaining about saggy pants
- Ron Solo Thinks You Should Let The Hagrid Win http://t.co/GisQ369P63 // wow HP characters could be star wars in another life.
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.