For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Movies are true. Trying to move a car all weekend. Finally figured out it was unlocked with keys in visor.
- Getting warmed up for the @lfcbsa #lfc100 2k Fun Run #scoutstrong http://t.co/yK1saheu04
- Staff meeting at @lfcbsa #lfc100 camporee. Ready for an awesome program tomorrow. http://t.co/zVlcFuAiWn
- We have sound and screens are going up @lfcbsa #lfc100 http://t.co/2ZOZsvtxas
- Show load in for the @lfcbsa #lfc100 centennial camporee began early this morning. http://t.co/3DynSkmila
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.