For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Boy Scouts Will Permit Gay Adults Kinda http://t.co/BfVanGZS2B
- Ask IndefinitelyWild: What's The Best Add-On Camping Insulation? http://t.co/bxezOylYXD
- How To Build The Only Five Campfires You’ll Ever Need http://t.co/KrpYxUqaDK
- Watch 40 years of awesome ILM special effects in 1 minute http://t.co/TBZJYXtvNn
- Xbox One Over-The-Air TV Tuner Now Available http://t.co/QltdJlonZY via @techcrunch
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.