For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Disconnect From a Wi-Fi Network in OS X Without Turning Off Wi-FI http://t.co/PO4uAbM1sQ
- No. It wasn't me. Really, honest. Well you can't prove it. #catproblems https://t.co/kB5pNQggQb
- How to Make the Best Limoncello You've Ever Had http://t.co/BuLYw2ralT
- Video: An interesting look at a lumber shop http://t.co/4OJ7dEnpbH
- Pretty decent and long earthquake in Edmond.
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.