For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- What the Ugly Side of Free Trade Looks Like https://t.co/Vc8qgBdczB
- Amazon Releases Its Own Game Engine For Free https://t.co/Lwa3gosVCK
- The Five Maneuvers That Were Prohibited In The F-14 Tomcat https://t.co/l96qTnmY8k
- We're Marvelling At These Incredible Pictures Of The Night Skies https://t.co/8ff3rr512E
- This Snowy Soyuz Launch Looks Like a Space-Themed Christmas Card https://t.co/NYCOozBqN2
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.