For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- RT @Entrepreneur: A happy customer is any business’s best spokesperson http://t.co/b7fUKH6wmC
- Beautiful twilight downtown #okc #nofilter @ Downtown Bricktown Oklahoma Ciity http://t.co/tjHM4Pz4tu
- RT @ajam: Opinion: Is the cellphone in your pocket public or private? http://t.co/VPYZdLOQDU via @NateWessler
- @VoteMikeJones use a netipot. Saved me in vegas this week. Stuck in smoking room.
- RT @OKCTalk: Ted's Cafe Escondido, OnCue and more coming to the Outlet Shoppes: http://t.co/GeLoyZ00Mz http://t.co/QZINLr263p
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.