For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- A Global Warming-Denying Loon Just Threw a Snowball on the Senate Floor http://t.co/3NUljIx82t
- RT @SAI: MORGAN STANLEY: There is no way lots of people start paying for Tinder http://t.co/X9inYyEbpv
- Learning lesson that RAID5 is not backup. New 16TB array lost at least 1 drive something corrupted array. Will test warranty/RMA process.
- RT @GayAtHomeDad: Oh, you're a vegan? Sorry I didn't hear you the first 8,000 times you told me.
- Dish Just Agreed To Blanket San Fran With This Crazy New Cellular Tech http://t.co/G7YlwllJ2n
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.