For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Can Technology Help Us Raise Independent, Free-Range Kids? http://t.co/5fSJkiJHH1
- The Most Brilliant DiY Tutorial Channels to Watch on YouTube Right Now http://t.co/J2HRJNzwuq
- RT @mashable: The 10 biggest health food misconceptions, according to nutritionists. http://t.co/71SEYBSydX http://t.co/UVKp2y7YzA
- RT @SAI: This insane virtual reality theme park lets you fight dragons and fly spaceships http://t.co/dfAs2bGiuF http://t.co/mwRE7vLPVG
- Smashing an $800 Lego Super Star Destroyer in slo-mo is heart breaking http://t.co/fvGbW9H4ZU
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.