For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- RT @DepressedDarth: That moment when you realize this scene's sound was recorded by a guy in tiny pink shorts https://t.co/gfeOUixGA2
- Awkward Adolescence Reaches Fantastical Heights in Aussie Movie Girl Asleep https://t.co/1ljy7XMIgM
- Cloak & Dagger May Be the Most Messed-Up Kids Movie of the '80s https://t.co/6n8Afx7e37
- How Aluminum Changed the World https://t.co/iwKd5VXzW2
- This Transformers Short Film Is Every Kid's Imagination Come True https://t.co/fT5Ne8l1H2
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.