For a fun fall project I did a photoshoot for Cody Dell Coon a singer based in Norman, Oklahoma. We shot early on a Sunday morning around Oklahoma City in Bricktown, Midtown, and near the Farmer’s Market. These are a few of the photos. You can learn more about Cody on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CodyDellCoon
- Make These Salt-Cured Egg Yolks and Impress the Pants Off Your Foodie Friends https://t.co/FbkUn3yD8o
- This Launch of 20 Satellites at Once Is All the Space Porn You Need Today https://t.co/Kn5Oyp8hnX
- Three Reasons Why DC's TV Universe Is Better Than Marvel's https://t.co/wMXqOj2Gqc
- DC's Metro Should Probably Just Take the Whole Summer Off https://t.co/PFGPj28BFc
- Going to Space in Movies Is Basically a Suicide Mission https://t.co/GoPGcw4rdE
Flickr Photo Stream
About Brian Corder
Brian Corder is a marketing and media professional based in Oklahoma City with a solid background in event production, business analysis, and information technology planning in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in business consulting, small business infrastructure planning, and technical marketing. His clients includes large and small organizations, startups, and non-profits.
He is a professional photographer and enjoys shooting for a variety of clients and projects. Brian is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma where he now resides after several years living in western Oklahoma and travelling extensively. He enjoys running, backpacking and the outdoors.